Thibodaux, Louisiana

I received custom painted Converse from China.The website had a picture of exactly what I wanted.

The only difference is I wanted low top Converse. I paid extra for Converse, also. The were on high tops and they looked nothing like the picture. The picture were white Converse painted these were a midnight blue high top shoe.

Also the paint wasn't the correct paint. Seller agreed to pay to have shoes shipped back but when he found out how much it cost. He refused. I contacted PayPal.

They told me they could only ask the seller to pay for shipping and they would not credit my money back until I showed a receipt of shipping.

I was scammed and PayPal is suppose to protect you from scammers.Not in this case!!

Review about: Paypal Payment.

I liked: It until now.

I didn't like: Paypal run around.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Paypal?

Comments

Cikan_Vuz
California, United States #1132402

Paypal WILL refund you up to $30 to return a package BUT NEVER buy anything from CHina as even if you pay USPS priority International Mail, 3 day shipping they will not track it once it leaves US soil and loses all tracking AND if you use a USPS envelop or box, it loses all insurance. Now, if you ask this gal at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Deaththorn, you WILL get your shoes!

Paypal is refunding my money.