Being Scammed and PayPal says I have to pay shipping!

I received custom painted Converse from China.The website had a picture of exactly what I wanted.

The only difference is I wanted low top Converse. I paid extra for Converse, also. The were on high tops and they looked nothing like the picture. The picture were white Converse painted these were a midnight blue high top shoe.

Also the paint wasn't the correct paint. Seller agreed to pay to have shoes shipped back but when he found out how much it cost. He refused. I contacted PayPal.

They told me they could only ask the seller to pay for shipping and they would not credit my money back until I showed a receipt of shipping.

I was scammed and PayPal is suppose to protect you from scammers.Not in this case!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 23 #1132402 California, United States

Paypal WILL refund you up to $30 to return a package BUT NEVER buy anything from CHina as even if you pay USPS priority International Mail, 3 day shipping they will not track it once it leaves US soil and loses all tracking AND if you use a USPS envelop or box, it loses all insurance. Now, if you ask this gal at, you WILL get your shoes!

0 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1087874

Paypal is refunding my money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.