Verified Reviewer

I don't know how many of these complaints it will take before PayPal acknowledges my presence. I have been scammed by a vendor on Wallapop in Spain.

I did NOT realize that PayPal allows a vendor to receive money until PayPal has received confirmation that the item purchased was actually sent out. Well, this is my case. I bought a Nintendo Switch for my son from Wallapop, the vendor told me I was safe with PayPal that as soon as he received notice of payment he would send item buy DHL and send me the tracking number. Well, he received the payment and disappeared and took his profile down on Wallapop and is not answering my emails.

And when I tried to alert PayPal to the situation at hand, I chose a pre-written choice for my complaint whish was unauthorized payment and PayPal has closed my case informing me that the purchase WAS in fact authorized. So how exactly does PAYPAL protect the purchaser?? I only see that the vendor was protected and therefore will undoubtedly set up another fake profile on some site and keep scamming since PayPal makes it so easy to scam people. Since I chose the "unauthorized payment option, PayPal has let me know that my case has been closed and I can't even get in touch with them directly to appeal, and of course, time keeps ticking and I am devastated that PayPal is so snobby they can't even read my emails PLEADING with them to have stopped the payment on the same day it was made, and there was NO option to cancel payment as the site suggests.

The most hurt in this scam is my poor son who believes that he is not even worthy of a LATE Christmas present.

THANKS, PAYPAL ! if you want to assist me please email me at ginjitz@***.com OR my PayPal associated email account ginger_barucci@***.com

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Paypal Cons: Paypals illegal business practices, Stealing, Being cold-transferred to departments, Left hand not talking to the right, Paypal protects the scammer and not the victim.

Comments

#1841981

SCAM AND ALWAYS FOR THE BUYER IS WHT I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN AND THAT IS ODD SINCE THEY SAY THAT YOU ARE PROTECVTED AND IF SO SUE THEM FOR THE DIRECT STATEMENTS OUT OF THEIR MOUTH. THEY ARE THE *** MAFIA AND ALL OF THE SUCK *** WITH THE ONES WHO WILL BACK THEM AND LET IT BE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT JUST YOU BUT MILLIONS ALL OVER THE WORLD GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING.

A SUPERVISOR SHUT DOW MU 14 YEAR ACCOUNT BECAUSE I MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A LITTLE LYING FAFOT WHICH HE PROBABLY IS?

I NOT ONLY SUE THE COMPANY BUT INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE INVOLVED WITH THE HELPING YOU IN THE WRONG MANNER AND SINCE THEY WORK FOR THE *** UP COMPANY IS ROLLS BACK ON THEM AND ENOUGH ROLLING THEY WILL BE SQUASHED TO PIECES. I WANT THE IN *** BURNING!

PAYPAL PROBABLY DID IT! THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF ALL THE TIME.

IT TOOK FOUR AGENTS TO FIND MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT THAT A SUPERVISOR CLOSED DOWN. THEY SAY ON THE WEBSITE TO CONTACT THEM IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS CLOSED. WHY IN THE *** DO I NEED TO CONTACT YOU. THE FOURTH AGENT FOUND ALL OF MY INFO AND COULD SEE IT BUT CANNOT RECOVER IT.

I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE IN IT AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR OVER 23 TEARS AND YOUR SECURITY SUCKS.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AS IT JUST HELPS ME BUILD A BETTER CASE AGAINST YOU. I WILL BE THE ITCH IN YOUR *** THAT YOU WILL NEVER CURE!

Paypal Reviews