Verified Reviewer

Since the original complaint was launched thru this postal, I also filed another complaint with AMX and updated with this info: Even though AMX stated to me that they received my complaint and will be investigating it, I have had no further notification that there has been communication between AMX and PayPal to date. I then received another email from PayPal.

It reads:

Reminder of Action Needed on your account with PayPal.

Your account with PayPal associated with email address Kentk714@***.com, has had a negative balance of $119.00 USD for 21 days.

If you do not pay the negative balance amount, you may not be able to fully use your PayPal account, and we may continue with efforts to collect the amount.

Please pay the negative balance amount as soon as possible by following the below steps:

Click the Add Money link to resolve the negative amount.

You may Add Money to your account with PayPal from:

Your bank account

Your debit card (except American Express)

Your credit card (except American Express or Visa).

End.

If you'll notice they want me to pay PayPal without the involvement of AMX. This is how the company is side-stepping any involvement that would not allow them to forcefully extort this money from me.

Placing the customer/buyer in an inferior position makes it easier since there isn't an entity with leverage over PayPal to make them stop what they're doing.

I filed another complaint with AMX and forwarded this PayPal communication to them. AMX responded that they are/will investigate.

User's recommendation: Don't use PayPal, or any other Google product!!! Pay with you credit card directly.

Paypal Pros: Dont care to help the buyer.

Comments