Verified Reviewer

You can no longer use PayPal (Ref ID - PP-L-243419****33)

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter to shed light upon PayPal's decision to close my account and withhold my money for 180 days I received an email on August 31 that I can no longer use PayPal .I am a fresh graduate student I don't have any valid ID's to submit and a bank transaction to be fully verified so I tried to link my gcash MasterCard to verify my PayPal account but it shows error.My gcash account and PayPal has the same user name , address,email and it has a balance to be deducted by PayPal in linking.But why I only got the standard automated reply "Were not available now for this transaction" like really I tried so many times and sometimes "incorrect security code" even I'm entering the right one. I reached so many times the help center they gave me some steps but I keep coming back to steps again without solving my issue right now.Now I reach to the point to make a letter.

If you carefully reviewed my account and found that I did something wrong I sincerely apologize but I know I didn't violate anything.I just want to be given a chance or you can close my account but my money is my right I want it back .

I sincerely hope you can consider my appeal.

Thank you.