Verified Reviewer

3.0

When i first opened my account it automatically opened the US sign up page, and I didn't notice so i started filing everything, verified my e-mail and Indian phone number after which i reached the address and country option and i realise there is not the basic feature of selecting your country.

So i contacted the community service helpers and one of them suggested switching my email with a dummy one and go back to Indian sign up page and sign up into a new account, this time India from there.

But because i had verified my email that didn't go as planned and Everytime i was being told to fill out business details and then i deleted my account on you guys recommendation.

I created a new account from the Indian sign up page and then a message comes which says "You account is limited, we have noticed fraudulent activities from your account" I haven't yet verified my E-mail or mobile number but i have fed my card details.

Now i can't login either

User's recommendation: Don't use vpns and be careful with geographical locations.

Location: Warud, Maharashtra