Verified Reviewer

Hi, I recently had my account limited and my funds frozen by PayPal for no reason. I have two accounts, one is a business and the other one is my personal.

First of all, my business account was disabled by PayPal because someone that sent me money wrote a word in the description that apparently violates the terms and conditions of PayPal, therefore my business account was limited.

I can not control what people write in descriptions! While limiting my business account, you have decided to limit my personal account as well which has my personal funds. This is unethical because I only use my personal account to purchase items and receive money from friends and family.

PayPal does not answer any phone calls, emails, or support tickets that have to do with my case. I called a few times and customer support just drops the call after hearing that its my case.

This is very unprofessional. I simply want to withdraw my personal funds, but Im being ignored and my personal funds are being held without cause.

This is considered money fraud and stealing.

As a great brand like PayPal, you should be helping people during these hard times as all the brands currently do. If you want to close or limit my account, fine, but just allow me to withdraw my personal funds, I can provide and documentation needed.

Reference ID: PP-L-246463****33

Preferred solution: Funds withdrawl.

Comments