182 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

I was using my account today and then all of a sudden it said it was closed for no reason. It said my account was permanently closed for no reasons.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on????????????????????????? I sent you all my info. with sensitive information, addresses, photo ID, social security number and then you decide to close my account?????

I have used paypal for over 10 years and all I did was switch the email from one account to a new account so I could use bitcoin possibly.

Then all *** broke loose. ioadshg_($u834 9-4****q85134-0****40=238=

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypal Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Explore video interviews

Comments

#2033621

"Wait a week" is the 'go to' response of PP cust service reps. I've heard it 4 out of 5 weeks (the 5th being "-a week to 10 days").

#2032557

PayPal compain number enquiry,,96093,,19184:,//96093,,19184,,Any type issue to solve now any hours support here

#2025128

I’ve had the same experience. My account was summarily closed.

No plausible reason given. Meanwhile they keep my funds , interest free. What a scam. I’ve researched another company and recommend them.

Newer Technology and bettter customer service.

Contact. STRIPE.

#2024652

My account was also closed. I am here doing research for a class-action suit.

#2025161
@Jabree Xwc

I have a small business and I'm a Independent contractor. I ordered the paypal Here's device and opened a account.

After a customer made a purchase and I delivered there parts with no problem. A month goes by and out of the blue my account had $500 missing.

They sent the money back to the customer. It's been two years now and I still never received the $500 back from PayPal

#2025179
@Mr Billy Ray

May I use your comment as part of my research? If the lawsuit is accepted you will have the option to "opt-out" if you are not interested.

I am still gathering proof that PayPal is indiscriminately closing accounts, causing financial harm to its business account holders, as well as its unfair practice of returning money to (unverified) buyers who take advantage of its buyer guarantee to essentially rob sellers. There is an additional problem with PayPal's habit of misclassifying individuals as "sellers" or "merchants" when they are not. Please let me know if this is something you might want to move forward with. I also suggest that you bring your complaint to "FairShake." This is a successful arbitration/mediation website that may be able help you with your issue.

I gain nothing by mentioning the above website. I'm just trying to help.

Paypal Reviews