1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I have spent over 13 hours on hold and/or on the phone with your overseas customer support team trying to resolve an issue with a seller. I have now made 6 calls in an effort to get assistance about a problem which is clearly documented in the transaction details and subsequent emails.

I have been lied to repeatedly by both the Seller and your agents. I called Paypal again tonight and was on hold for 2 hours and 20 minutes before reaching anyone. I asked to speak to a supervisor when my call was finally answered and waited another 1 hour and 14 minutes for him (Ben) to answer. While he was supposedly in the process of helping me, he asked me to hold and while doing so another agent picked up the call and disconnected me from the Supervisor.

After having spent nearly 5 HOURS ON THIS CALL ALONE, I gave up as neither ‘Ben’ nor anyone else ever returned to the line. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. This is not an isolated incident. During this entire process, I have never waited less than 1 hour and 20 minutes for a representative.

That is a PROBLEM! Secondly, Paypal's overseas agents either don't know what they are doing or are incredibly inept. I can't begin to tell you how frustrating it is to deal with them. You are now ranked with ebay and Comcast at the bottom of the barrel regarding your customer service and something needs to be done.

I have my own websites and I am deleting the Paypal option and moving exclusively to Square.

I have never had a problem with a buyer but I certainly would not want them to experience what I have experienced so I discontinued the Papal option and indicated why in my website. I will also publicly encourage others to do the same until and unless the problems are conclusively resolved.

Review about: Paypal Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Abysmal out-sourced customer service, Poor out sourced customer service.

Comments