Show reviews that mention
account money number service phone customer card customer service email bank
Filter review

Triplicated Charges

I went to process a payment to a vendor and it charged me three (3) times for the same amount each time. I went to cancel with a live voice within the same hour of the charge and was told that I could not get my money back but that she would cancel the charges whatever that meant. Three days later I was still trying to resolve the issue as the vendor whom I was working with said that only the one (1) charge was being shown on her account and that the other two had been canceled. My bank has been showing through the entire process three (3) charges. I called the bank directly and disputed the charges and it will be resolved in 24 hours as two (2) charges will be taken away. Paypal disputes department informed me that that they would launch an investigation. I said that all I wanted from them is to resolve the issue immediately by stop payment process and issue credit they could not accomodate my request. When I asked why this happened in the first place they informed me that it was either my error by entering more amounts or that of my computer and that they were blameless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal.

They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.

Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301

This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards.

If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 114**** this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them

You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of Currency & The Federal Trade Commission, What ever you do DO NOT file with the BBB they are paid good money to keep those "A's" for the companies that pay them.

Did you know that Pay Pal, GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank which all start with the letter "G" the new name is Synchrony Bank now are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits” BANNED!

Huntington Beach, California
Paypal Account

PAYPAL keeping my money for no reason!

Account limited and now holding of funds from items sold and sent to buyers. Sold items on Ebay and mailed to buyers until funds where held for verification of my account, name , address, SS#,phone # and a copy of my electric bill. During a phone conversation I was informed I also needed to show all my receipts for the items I sold on Ebay. What?? Gave all the info. just to resolve and get paid. I have feedback and proof of delivery to buyers. Last thing they said was my credit card is not a bank that they do business with. A big company that is taking advatage of the consumer and who can stop them??

Saint Louis, Missouri
Paypal Account

Hold money without my consent

Paypal hold from my account US$3000.00 without my consent or authorization because the high volume of my sales and I am no longer affiliated with ebay selling merchandise for more than 90 days. I do not have any claims of complains from customers and Paypa does not want to release my money. I need to know if I can act legally to obtain my money and claim interest and compensation for abusive commercial acts. No one answer my questions and they answer is that I can not claim my money for some time. If anybody know what can I do?
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Untrustworthy and unreliable

If you ever order something make sure it is through Pay Pal or a credit card so at least your bank will be able to go after them if they ***. I ordered a large package and was given the run around on where it was, the tracking number, and when it would be delivered. After weeks and weeks, I have cancelled my order and hopefully will be refunded. I wouldn't ever risk buying something again. If I don't get my money back I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau since they are accredited.
ID
#252032 Review #252032 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Appleton, Wisconsin

PAYPAL CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Attorney Rusty Webb in Charleston, WV has started a class action law suit against PayPal for the misuse of consumer's checking accounts. For example, double dipping and holding money. If anyone in the United States has also had this problem, please visit his website at www.rustywebb.com. All contact information for Attorney Rusty Webb is located on his website as well as a PayPal Class Action Law Suit link to fill out your information and Mr. Webb will contact you himself. This has become a problem and he hopes to put a stop to the misuse of one's funds.

My girlfriend has been a seller on e-bay for 2 years, she has never had a problem with them or pay pal until recently. They began holding her funds to the point where she cannot even afford to pay shipping or her ebay account due to the fact they are holding her funds, even with a 100% rating and tons of positive feedback.

What legal recourse does she have? She has been denied access to her account, and been given a run around when attempting to contact them via telephone. Can she file and win in small claims court? Can she join the class action suit against pay pal?

Would a complaint with the U.S. Attorney Generals office help these victims of corporate greed!

Pay Pal wont give me my money!!! I need this money to live, and pay my bills. I am injured, and, this is how i make my extra money to pay my bills.

Washington, District Of Columbia

Paypal took unauthorized funds out of my account

Hi, looking for ADDITIONAL people that have been abused by paypal and ebay which I know there is plenty of to start a case which is becoming a large dossier of abuses from these 2 companies: I went to Europe between mid may and mid june to take care of my aging 86 years old mother after my father died, I did not take my computer with me because there is no internet connection where she lives and I could not do both anyway, tend to her properly and sell on internet sites, so I closed all my booths, on ebay and addoway, before leaving. I changed my logo on ebay to one that said this: WE WILL BE AWAY FROM MAY 15 TH TO JUNE 25TH,YOU ARE WELCOMED TO BUY FROM US DURING THAT TIME BUT WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP AFTER MAY 15TH UNTIL WE RETURN ON JUNE 25TH AND ONLY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER EMAILS AFTER THE 15TH IF AND WHEN WE HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPUTER UNTIL THE 25TH WHEN WE WILL RETURN. 1) I wrote to all my customers before leaving to tell them I would be unable to communicate during that time. 2) I changed my email message response on AOL to: "I will be away till the 25th of june so unable to answer during that time. Contact me upon my return only." 3) I removed all my hard-earned money from paypal since I did not expect any sales because all my booths were now closed a week before departure to be on the safe side (and since I am not a buyer on ebay anymore – I used to spend all my earning there but no more, never again since I was cheated of my money by a crook -that stole others' photos and listed items he did not have as we later found out, as I follow thru on cases since I have an intense dislike of dishonesty and the people like ebay and paypal that live off it and do nothing to protect their honest sellers as I am finding out one more time-). This happened a while back and it was not the first time and ebay never did a thing to help me but was indeed quite offensive in their response which was in the "tough luck " category! (Which is the reason I will never buy there again out of principles) but I am still selling there but maybe not for much longer since: When I returned from France exhausted from tending to my mother's every need, I found out Paypal had stolen $145.00 our of my account and on top of that, charged me 24.00 to add insult to injury because there was not enough money in it when they pocketed my earnings to give it back to 2 dishonest buyers that received the goods (I of course have proof of sending and never got items back with the return address on the package which always happens when not received by buyer by the way. I will add that neither buyers left me a negative because they did not dare, after stealing goods and money from me both, probably in fear I would take this further, which I am since I was robbed) but did not want to pay for them and knew they would win their case since I was abroad and unable to answer, , Ebay and paypal also knew I was gone since all the emails they sent about the case went back telling them I was away as I had asked AOL to do. It was also easy to check since all my auctions were closed as well and It said why in my ebay store! But they ignored all of it to save themselves a hassle and it was much easier to favor the buyers since that is the policy there: "make the buyers happy and the *** with the sellers, there are too many of them anyway!" Thus these 2 companies because of their backwards rules have allowed dishonesty to fester to such a degree that instead of being happy when I sell something, I dread the possible outcome when a buyer I do not know yet purchases from me! I am fighting this out of principles more even than the money because to find such injustice upon return home, after someone took an emergency trip reather than a vacation on top, is unable to defend herself while abroad although $60.00 were spent on the phone long distance to battle one of the cases (all that was completely ignored by paypal and ebay both) which I found out about in time because I asked my daughter in Texas to sort my emails and remove all the junk in my mailbox while I was gone, close to 3000 of them (70% of them being fake emails impersonating ebay) to save me work upon return, I had no sales going as I had no store opened so I just wanted her to clean out the fake mails when she discovered the first claim, she never saw the second. Both those buyers were dishonest to start with, and one of them asked me to lie on customs form as well. The whole thing seems so obscene I cannot get over it, and need additional dissatisfied sellers' claims to add to my dossier as I am going to the police with this have established an already large dossier as such practices on the part of ebay and paypal have to stop and I want to make this dossier as big as possible to fight for justice in case anyone still knows the meaning of the word!
Miami, Florida
Loss

Your money that Paypal controls

The customer service rep. that I spoke to after only 10 minutes on hold was very well trained in diversion tactics. She spoke in a pleasant voice and never actually answered any of the questions that I ask. The computer is in control at Paypal and can and will do what ever it would like with your money that is in its digital clutches. And in case you did not know, Ebay and Paypal are under the same corporate umbrella. Ebay bought Paypal a few years back and controls almost all the money from the auctions on Ebay with Paypal. And they do as they wish. So keep in mind it does not matter if you sell an item "as is" and "no return"

The lack of customer service with this company is horifying. I have never in my life treated a customer the way I was treated in my call to them.

They actually treated me worse than dirt.

Horrible. Contimplating leaving paypal all together.

:( You have described EXACTLY what I have experienced over the past few excruciating months!

Kannapolis, North Carolina

Paypal lack of customer service

I have never seen the need for Paypal when you have a credit card. However, I needed to renew a magazine sub and the only way to do so was via Paypal which would then be charged to my visa card. I did so, but the charge never showed up nor did the magazine renewal. I emailed Paypal and got an automated response asking if I really really wanted help and if so, to reply to the email. What they wanted, of course, was for me to trowel thru their automated Q&As. I replied and today got an email from someone obviously either in a foreign country or someone here whose english is limited. This person apparently did not read my email very closely and basically told me to call them for any further questions. Oh, and don't worry, your account is just fine, etc. At this point, I will forego the magazine sub and forget about the whole thing. I would hate to have been out any money because of a really *** service like Paypal.

Quit complaining and go get a job.

Kalamazoo, Michigan

Unbelievable paypal charges

I am handicapped and am not on welfare. I bought a used handicapped scooter on ebay and paid with paypal. The seller made a lot of excuses but never shipped the scooter. I filed a claim with paypal and they refunded my money by charging his credit card. He filed a complaint with the credit card company stating that the unit I sold him was damaged or significantly different than what was advertised. Remember, he sold me the unit and I never sold him anything. I responded to paypal's complaint and was very thorough. I even included a copy of the original ad showing that I never bought anything and he was the actual seller. I can only assume that when a credit card company files a charge back, paypal simply debits the customers account and does not contest the credit card's statement. His complaint actually stated that the unit I sold him was not as advertised. I never sold anything at all. There is no possible way that paypal can be this incompetent. They simply must ignore the facts. It is scary when a company can charge you back $330 and you have no defense. The fact that the chargeback is an outright lie matters not. If it is a chargeback, it appears they just agree with it rather than argue with the credit card company. I live within my budget but cannot afford to lose $330. They simply state that the decision was made and it was made against me. The facts have nothing to do with it. If you think I am just an old kook, I will be happy to send you the facts. It is unbelievable that paypal would agree with the credit card company that I sold the scooter. Beware. They will take your money and probably ruin your credit if you do not pay. Phillip Elmore Elmore@***.net
Orlando, Florida

Make me lose money expose me in dangerous

Subject: how can i confirm the paypal money is real/safe/legal? start from 26 may,2011 I received the payment from few paypal accounts from a buyer providing the service to purchase japan webmoney code for him from www.Taobao.com on net. Each time, before i made any purchase for the buyer i will login my paypal account to check his payment status was "complete" and withdraw the money to bank once to confirm it is a real fund that I can use~ but from 2june,2011 some fund(31may to 2june) from the two email paypal accounts had been blocked! as well as all my withdraw transaction made to bank had been stopped!!! Dispute had been opened by Paypal and all my business forced to stop! In the following day 3 to 18 jun 2011 all the payment from this buyer had been reversed Paypal charge me back all the money no matter it is in bank or in my Paypal account~after 10 days i had sent out all the goods(webmoney code) to a false buyer! it is a real terrible experience if I cannot get the fund finally!total lose should more then US$20,000!!! I give service charge to PAYPAL as I believe I can receive any payment from oversea buyer safely, how I can myself, to confirm a unknow oversea buyer's money is safe to use if the Paypal status show the fund is "complete" and I can transfer it to bank but suddenly blocked the money after I had sent the goods? hoping anyone can help! jimmy
Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Make me lose money expose me in dangerous

How can i confirm the paypal money is real/safe/legal? Start from 26 may,2011 I received the payment from few paypal accounts from a buyer providing the service to purchase japan webmoney code for him from www.Taobao.com on net,each time, before i made any purchase for the buyer i will login my paypal account to check his payment status was "complete" and withdraw the money to bank once to confirm it is a real fund that I can use~but from 2 to 18 jun 2011 all the payment from this buyer had been reversed Paypal charge me back all the money no matter it is in bank or in my Paypal account~after 18 days i had sent out all the goods(webmoney code) to the false buyer! it is a real terrible experience if I cannot get the fund finally!
Shatin, Hong Kong
Paypal Account

PayPal is not for the Seller!

I sold an item on Ebay...Many pictures and perfect description. My buyer changed their mind, obviously, prior to even receiving the item. It took several emails to even receive payment. Then the buyer put in a claim to not pay because item was not as it was described???? Paypal jut said, ok, we will give you your money back. What is the point of "no returns"....My other bidders had already purchased other items!!!! This is so very wrong on so many levels. Please let me know if you have any info to help further this complaint. I have never had this happen and I am quite frustrated with their ability to just agree and not follow through on the investigation.

Paypal is holding my ebay customers payments and i haven't even done anything wrong.

I've only been doing the Ebay - USFreeAds thing about 6 months now. Things are starting to do good. Have customers that said they would by from me again. 100% feedbacks.

Yesterday Paypal said they were holding any Ebay customer payments for now on up to 21 days. 35 days they will review my case.

Tomorrow my Ebay fees are due and I have a package that I need to do a shipping label for. Paypal won't let me because I don't have the funds to do so. There is $93 in my account but its being held for 21 days.

Right now I am so frustrated and mad and crying and I don't know what to do.

PayPal is for the buyer, not the seller. I refuse to sell on Ebay, because even if you ship an item, the person can say they received an empty box, and PayPal will refund their money.

I've lost $1,000 due to that problem..

PayPal is horrible.

I haven't had a problem with paypal and love them. Did you say this is a one time thing or has it happened many times?

it does seem wrong. Sorry.

View more comments (2)
Signal Mountain, Tennessee

Paypal and Ebay

I ordered a set of workout dvd's from ebay for my daughter which we never received. Ebay said they could not help because there was a tracking number. Paypal said the same thing but we never received them. I thought paypal was your safegaurd against this type of thing but they were extemely unhelpful and rude! I was able to find out that the item I ordered was shipped 2 weeks after it was promised. We had let the merchant know that we needed the item quickly as my daughter was moving. A very bad experience! I would always ask for insurance with anything bought from a site like ebay from now on!!!
Fresno, California

Paypal gets interest-free loan...

So I got an email recently from Paypal advising me that starting July 3rd I was going to start having a 21 day hold placed on any money paid to me for sales on ebay. I don't often sell on ebay, however I have a flawless 100% feedback rating, have had several transactions and my ebay account has been active since 2005. I do not owe ebay or paypal any kind of a balance or invoice. Googling it, I found that several people are getting these notices. What I found absolutely hilarious is this new policy change posted on their web site: Actions by PayPal - Holds. We have updated our disclosures in Section 10 relating to your liability and the actions we may take. A User's rights, responsibilities and liability under this section have not changed except for the addition of your acknowledgment that our decision to take certain actions such as holds and reserves is based on confidential criteria, and your agreement that we have no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management or security procedures. That's priceless! They're going to take a pefect flawless customer with no risk at all and tell me that they not only can get a free 3 week loan from me interest-free, but I "agree" to not ask them about their top-secret proprietary method of determining I'm a bad risk with a 100% feedback rating. Moneybrokers is looking better everyday.

I need borrow 5 dollars or more on Paypal send to

young_ick@***.com

Hey Nathan, why don't you go play in the street and leave the internet for grown-ups.

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

View more comments (2)
ID
#241971 Review #241971 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hartford, Connecticut

PayPal, eBay - Crooks with a License!!!

I have been an upstanding member with eBay and Paypal since 2006 as a seller. 100% positive feedback, top rated seller and power seller. I had always suspected they were in cahoots in terms of double-dipping during invoice time. When I finally had hard proof that any person with a single digit IQ could understand, eBay and Paypal. didn't. Now as I try and close my PayPal acct they keep blocking me. Any suggestions? By the way, I complained twice to the Better Business Bureau and never received an answer. I wanted to know how eBay had an A+ rating when there were almost 200 complaints just on the BBB site. I investigated further and I found out eBay is on the board at BBB. Gee, no wonder the A+ and no response from BBB. Their credibility went in the toilet! Once again, deep pockets fu%#s the consumer!

Look at the terms of service, they can and will freeze your account for any reason including "new account"!

I hope you know that virtually every company does it, and every company has too have means of income-in this case fees that paypal and ebay collect for allowing you to USE THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDE TO YOU! I cant believe how hard headed consumers have become, i am still young but can see that people seem to think that if they raise there voice and file complaints/disputes that they will get what they want. The consumer is not always right although some companies do have deep enough pockets to make it seem that way.

Los Angeles, California