Show reviews that mention
account money number service phone customer card customer service email bank
Filter review

Three pairs of shorts for the price of six!

I recently ordered six pairs of shorts from Kmart online and paid with my charge card trough PayPal. My order confirmation shows that I ordered and paid for six pairs. I then receive two "Your order has shipped" emails, one stating that one pair is being shipped and the other that two pairs are being shipped. They then send a three cent refund to my credit card through PayPal, that's a penny a pair? I contacted customer service and they confirmed that they are sending only three pairs and that the amounts charged are correct. I could return them to the store but the order confirmation shows six pairs instead of the actual quantity shipped, which is three. BEWARE! SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THE MATH CALCULATIONS BEING DONE BY THE ONLINE KMART STAFF AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS BACKING THEM UP 100%.
Chicago, Illinois

Annoying policy and messy procedures

Received a notice saying that there has been suspicious activities in my account. So they requested for my reply along with a change of password to rectify the problem. I did just that, and they said they will lift my limitatiions, which never happened. after three months I received the same email again asknig for a change of password so I did what they requested again. But this time got in touch with their reps to make sure they lift it. After that, their rep said they needed my billing address faxed to them. at this point I was like "what the ***?" You held my account captive for all these times and never requested the info, and now that I've done everything you asked for you want my proof of address too? So I just gave up my account, you should have asked for what you wanted first go, and updated me proactively when I first submitted the information, not three months later when I have to get in touch with you to find out.
Tai Po, Hong Kong
Paypal Account

Pay pal, mcafee virus, unauthorized amount out of my bank account

i have AVG in my computer, but, MCAFEE automatically took 49.99 out of my bank account. Pay Pal took it out actually. No one will help me. Talked to some guy in India, said it would be taken care of ..It has not been taken care of. PAY PAL IS AT FAULT. AND HERE I AM HAVING TO TYPE OUT 100 WORDS. I AM AT THE POINT OF HaTING ANYTHING TO DO WITH COMPUTERS AND THOSE WHO SELL OR DEAL WITH COMPUTER STUFF. EBAY INCLUDED. IN MY COMPLAINT. IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO GET ANYONE ON THE PHONE AND WHEN YOU DO NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO HELP.
Silver Springs, Florida
Loss

Seller Protection - what a JOKE.

I sold my wedding dress on 1/24/12 on ebay and recieved a paypal payment same day. Also received email from the buyer 1/24 confirming purchase and payment. On 1/25 I contacted Paypal and spoke with a customer service rep. and asked about the certainty of the transaction, since I had 2 prior attempted fraud attemps. The lady assured me that they have people that check the transactions to make sure that they are confirmed. That I should ship the dress, and I would be covered under seller protection and would not be liable. 1/28 item was delivered, Signature was required. 2/16 a claim was filed with Paypal that is was not an authorized payment and I presented the details to dispute. 3/21 Claim was closed in Glendas favor, stating that it was identity fraud and my account was charged back $3050.00. I contacted paypal to dispute the chargeback, since I had, indeed, shipped and delivered the wedding dress. They said that because I shipped to another address, I am not covered under seller protection and must payback the 3050, EVEN THOUGH I CALLED and explicity expressed concern regarding fraud, and was ADVISED TO SHIP THE DRESS. They said that they would get a manager to pull a tape of the conversation where I expressed concern and call me in 24 hours. A WEEK goes by with no word, so I call them. The guy says, "So sorry" yadda yadda yadda, that they would pull the tape and call within 24 hours. ANOTHER WEEK goes by with no word. I call back today and speak with the supervisor and he says that he can't find the taped conversation, and that the most that they will do is refund the $20 chargeback fee, but I still must resolve my $3050 negative balance. Now I dont have the wedding dress, and I owe 3050.
Charlotte, North Carolina

Cant login to acct/ Cant read CAPTCHA test

To log in to my acct. i had to use the CAPTCHA test to verify my account . For whatever reason, I can't seem to type those back accurately. I called to get help. Was told unequivocally there was no solution. I could wait for a snail mail verification of my account, but if I was too limited to read the CAPTCHA side, they could not allow me to use my pay pal account. I asked if there as any other way, but they said no, I had to be able to visually use CAPTCHA. I asked if I could read what I saw back to him. He said ,"no" he wasn't able to see the code. Last request I made: can I not access my paypal account because of my perceived visual limits? The answer was no. I cannot use pay pal. ( The irony is, this site requires the code and they are clear enough for me to read) Why???

Same here except I can see the recaptcha and even when listening to the *** audio file and typing it exactly it just f*#kng redirects to the same *** captcha except with a different letter combo!!! These web developers have to get their heads out of their arses!!! :(

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Paypal Account

PayPal does not honor its Word!

After some of the horror stories that I have read online, regarding PayPal, I feel that my complaint is very minor. But it is one more to add to the list of PayPal's rip-offs, screw-ups, freezing funds, taking money that is not theirs, in general screw-overs... and their obvious lack of care and concern for the public (the buyers). I bought aromatherapy bottles on eBay, they arrived broken. I contacted the seller about the breakage, requested another shipment and a return shipping label for the broken bottles. The seller did not respond. I waited a few days and tried again, still no answer. I contacted PayPal for help, since they offer "buyer protection." They sent an email to the seller the seller through them offered a $25 credit. I did not think the offer was fair, and I did not take the offer. The wording by PayPal was strong, in 'advising' me to take the offer, that they 'may not approve a refund,' I questioned the wording and later the refund was approved. So, I finally got an email stating that a refund would be issued. All the seller and PayPal provided me with was a PO Box and I had to go though the postal service to return the package, which was more expensive than UPS would have been, $24.59. Prior to sending the package back, I emailed PayPal and asked about the return shipping, they told me "˜not to worry', to fill out the form online, at their Resolution Center. I took them at their word, a based on the statement 'not to worry,' assumed that I would get a refund. Plus I got another email which indicated that I would get the shipping cost. I had to find someone, to take the package in to town and mail for me, the cost of the driving the 50 mile round trip alone was over $7.00. I am on Social Security and cannot afford the mailing or the gas money that I gave the driver. I just don't have that kind of money. But I was told "˜not to worry,' so I figured it would all work out and I would get the money back shortly. The package was sent and I waited for confirmation that everything was finalized and that my account would be credited for the broken bottles and the return shipping, when I heard nothing, I emailed PayPal to find out what was up. They then told me, that the shipping was my responsibility and I would NOT get a refund. They told me if I had question that I was to see their policy. Well regardless of their policy, if someone tells you "˜not to worry,' after they are questioned and asked about getting a refund. One would take them at their word 'not to worry,' which is what I did. But as it ended up their word does not mean much. (I got two emails indicating that the return shipping would be refunded.) I feel that I was lied to. I feel that the seller screwed me over, and so did PayPal. Yes they say that they were refunding the cost of the bottles (which I have yet to see on my credit card) but the return shipping was nearly half of what I spent to begin with. I had something similar happen with another company online, they added my return shipping to my account with them, which was fair and a good business practice. Anyway, I contacted PayPal and told them I wanted my account closed and my credit card info removed from their records. Their response was that I should not close my account because any moneys in my account would be lost; if I ask to have a check sent for those moneys, they said they charge to do so, $1.50. I know that is not a lot of money, but you would think that after screwing me over, and at the request of an unhappy customer, they would write off the $1.50 and just refund the money. I want nothing more to do with PayPal; I don't believe they can be trusted. Their "˜word' means nothing. In my opinion PayPal protects the seller, I mean that is where their money really comes form in the long run, isn't it. One buyer mean little to them, when they have a seller who sales a lot on eBay. But I believe that they should have some control over a seller who wants to do business with them, whereby processing their payments through them. I believe with that control, they should be able to make a seller do right by a buyer, but they don't. I believe they don't because they would lose the money they are making off the seller's sales, if the seller was to move to another site to do business. This seller should have had breakage insurance. I should not have had to pay for the return of broken bottles. It was not my fault that they were broken. But in the case if this seller, they got money back on the breakage either though insurance; OR their manufacture return of broken stock coverage; OR though UPS for breaking the bottles during the shipment; and I, well I got nothing as far as the item(s) I bought, and I got NO refund for return shipping. On the other hand I spent money on my credit card (interest) for as long as the charges stayed on the card, I had to pay for the return shipping and I had to pay someone (gas money) to take the bottles to the post office to be mailed. (And again, the shipping would not have been as much as it was if the seller and PayPal had given me a building address and not a PO Box.) But mostly I just got a lot of frustration. I think PayPal has a very poor way of doing business and their treating customers. It is a good way to lose customers, especially if others hear about what PayPal is doing to others, and maybe if people HEAR what we have to say about PayPal's way of doing business with us. Maybe our complaints will help prevent others from losing money with them too. Thank you for letting me share my frustration.

I received a request for an update on this issue. Sadly, I things have not changed.

But I have sent warnings to everyone I worked with prior to my retirement (I worked for a large company nearly 5000 people), I notified my church family, and my son and his wife who work at large companies sent it through there staff. So at this point more than 8000 people are aware of this story. I have received feed back from over 200 people so far and some have had the same issue happen to them. Some just wanted to say thanks for letting them know.

So my hope is if nothing else is saving someone else the grief of dealing with PayPal and their lies, screw-ups and screw overs.

I hope that by the business they lose due the way the treat the users, will either wake them up and they STOP! or we drive them out of business.

Eugene, Oregon
Service
Paypal Customer Care

PayPal 21 day hold on payments

Starting today, March 22, 2012, PayPal has instituted a new policy. Starting 3/22/2012, money from payments you receive will be placed in a pending balance for up to 21 days. By doing this, we're making sure that there's enough money in your account to cover potential refunds or claims. Even though you can't access the money right away, please ship orders quickly and communicate with your customers. After 21 days, you can withdraw money from each payment as long as the customer hasn't filed a dispute, chargeback, claim, return, or reversal. In my opinion, this is rediculous. PayPal has no right to hold any payment of my money to me. They charge a fee to handle the transaction, which I agree to, but what gives them the right to arbitrarily decide to lay claim to my money for a 21 day period to reenforce their PayPal refund policy, not to mention my money and other people's money sitting in an interest bearing account that profits PayPal at out expense. This is wrong. I will continue to use PayPal as a method for making payment to those that accept it, but I will no longer accept PayPal payments for any goods I sell. The new PayPal policy may even be against the law. I plan to make an official complaint to the Federal Trade Commision, and the Office of the Comptroller. By law, even banks can't hold your money for that length of time. Goodbye to accepting PayPal as payment. Due to their new policy that began this morning, PayPal is currently hanging on to almost $200.00 of my money that was paid to my account this morning. I must now wait until April 13th before I can withdrawl my money to my bank account. This will be the last time. PayPal is not your pal, not by a lonf shot.

The issue isn't just, if you don't like it, don't use it! You may be subject to an arbitrary red flag 'fraud' label and have to wait several weeks to receive your money without warning or notice.

They don't care if the product has been deliver, customer is happy and the reason for the 'fraud' concern was not stated. The CS reps will say there are several arbitrary reasons a transaction may be flagged and they are not allowed to tell you why your transaction was one of them. To add insult to injury - following my complaint the CS Rep forgot to release the funds after promising to check it out and verifying the transaction was good on both sides.

That is an unlawful taking in my book.

They are making alot of interest earnings on a float account and my $3800 went along way for them while I had to put my small business on hold waiting.

Bad Situation... I'm looking for a better ser vice.

Lets hope the FTC, FDIC, Attorney General or other authorities get involved. After all, it is your money. The new PayPal policy allows predator buyers to game the system.

The best alternative is to just set up a merchant account. Up front costs might be several hundred dollars but are negotiable.

If you are selling on eBay, contact your bank and see if they have a relationship with First Data and Authorize.net. These two entities can steer you through the process to set up a merchant account and are not owned or controlled by eBay or PayPal.

Good luck!

I think the problem here is that they continue to hold money even after goods are recieved by the customer. Even though their policy states that they will release money after the shipment is recieved; they still hold it.

It's just about money and keeping as much of it as they can.

They get to build the interest over 21 days of holding everyone's money and you get to suffer for it. It's BS.

They have every right to hold the funds. You also have the right to not use Paypal. Funny how free will works huh?

Yesterday I filed an official complaint with the Federal Trade Commission about PayPal putting a 21 day hold on money that does not belong to them. In my opinion, this constitutes stealing because they keep this money in interest earning money market accounts.

The interest they are earning is from my money and everyone elses money they are holding. If PayPal holds a million dollars a day, and that's probably a conservative number, the interest earned is substantial. I believe this is illegal.

They have no right to be earning interest from my money that they don't pass on to me. I hope more people file a complaint about this new PayPal policy with FTC.gov

Yeah, it's like they are setting you up to fail. Now I was depending on those funds to ship the orders.

Some of them got out late, as I had to wait for our paycheck that goes into our bank every two weeks to post, before I could ship items. Is this making the customer want to leave good feedback for you? NO!

It's ***. It's my MONEY, AND I WANT IT NOW!!

View more comments (5)
High Springs, Florida

PayPal Buyer Protection

Berk Law has begun investigating the "Buyer Protection" practice of PayPal. Buyer Protection, in part, protects against counterfeit products if: "The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic." However, it has been reported to us that PayPal's policy makes it nearly impossible to protect its users from counterfeit products. Please read our blog post about this discrepancy: http://www.thecorporateobserver.com/2012/03/articles/consumer-protection/paypal-buyer-protection-less-protective-than-consumers-would-hope/ . It would help greatly to hear from any impacted PayPal users via email, telephone, or comment to the blog. The more incidences of which we become aware, the better we can analyze the issue and determine whether there is any way to help make consumers whole. If you were unable to obtain relief for counterfeit goods using PayPal's Buyer Protection program, or have experienced similar issues with PayPal or other financial services providers, please contact us at info@***.com, or via telephone at (202) 232-****.

We had a legitimate sale on ebay but the buyer later said that it was a bogus credit card charge that he didn't make. Paypal froze our assets and wouldn't provide us any information on the scammer.

We are out $3600 because they did not support us a sellers. We are ebay power sellers and have been for years.

Haven't been able to get any help getting our money back and now they are reporting us to credit bureaus. This is not right.

hi arezuh ive been selling and buying for years on ebay and i recently purchased 2 diamond rings for a small amount of money and of course they turned out to be counterfeit from china. i opened a case and stated i wanted all shipping paid back and full refund, the seller refunded me in full after the resolution process.

I believe alot of factors were involved, but for me it worked out well, i would have preferred diamonds though. ahhh christmas.

View more comments (1)
Reston, Virginia

Pay pal

I got ripped of by an ebay buyer and i filed a cmplaint with paypal. I did everything they told such as filing a police report but they still say i owe them. They locked my account and said if i want to close it i have to pay i said nope cuz you guys wont fix the problem. There costomer servise is realy bad and i got nowhere. They kept transfering me. I do not recomend pay pal to anyone. Now i think they are still tring to get money out of me. I only shop on a site without pay pal.

This is the most corrupt corporation they will stop at nothing to *** over. They have changed the website page for Pay Pal Smart Connect Card.

I agree. Paypal is really not secure and hackers are always trying to breach their security. Best to stay away from it.

@John N

View more comments (2)
Carson City, Nevada

Can not trust PayPal

I based a purchase I made from a Chinese vendor on the fact that I could, and did, use PayPal to pay for the transaction. Bad mistake. The item was not shipped for 12 days after the order. I did cancel the order but the vendor did not honor the cancelation. The item shipped was not the item I had ordered. I contacted the vendor and received a return merchandise authorization. According to their return policy, they were suppose to pay for the return shipping. After many emails back and forth, I applied for my money back from PayPal. PayPal initiated a request to the vendor in order for me to get my money back. Bottom line, PayPal was not able to get me my money back. I would warn everyone using PayPal to be very careful.

Want to see what they really do? Go to You Tube type ge capital retail pay pal look for the green snakes.

They have changed the website page for Pay Pal Smart Connect Card. You can no longer go in & copy & paste nor "View Card" Details. Please read the post from an employee at GE Captial & Pay Pal at Rip-Off Report#114****. You can also see actual documents that I have upload on this site.

Lady Lake, Florida

Ebay/Paypal Aid and Abet Internet Theft

Recently I sold several lighters to an Australian buyer called hapy_horus. While the first box of lighters was en route to this buyer,he became angry over the price of shipping on his latest purchase and decided to open six Paypal disputes against me and leave 25 negative feedbacks to punish me for not allowing him to take advantage of me. Well,Paypal ordered him to return the items to me since he claimed every single one was not as described. As soon as his tracking number showed it was delivered to me,Paypal(in spite of my overwhelming proof that he was lying and had also left death threats on my phone)closed the case in his favor. Well in the boxes delivered to me was a bunch of broken and scrap lighters covered in kerosene and not what I had shipped to him. He now had the lighters and my money. Paypal said I had to file a police report,which I did,and that I could then appeal their decision. Every seller on Ebay knows that Paypal and Ebay are owned by each other and that they do everything thing in their power to discourage sellers from getting back at buyersthat steal from them. This is done to discourage sellers fom causing problems and making them do their job which is to provide a safe marketplace. I say that Ebay?Paypal are complicit in internet theft and fraud because it happens on their watch,with their full knowledge and they fail to lift a finger to stop it. Any buyer that wants to screw a seller can do it just like this guy did to me. Complain about the item to Paypal or Ebay,return a piece of junk or an empty box and the seller will usually think it is not worth the trouble. I am fighting them to the very end. This Australian criminal has cost me over 500 dollars so far-all with Paypal/Ebay's blessing. this has to stop and the public needs to be made aware of what these two condone. As long as they get their final value fees-they don't give a ***!

EBAY & Pay They have changed the website page for Pay Pal Smart Connect Card. You can no longer go in & copy & paste nor "View Card" Details.

I have listed them here: The Reports that have downloads are: Review #: 483913, Review #: 397877,Review #: 403826, Review #: 408105,Review #: 478478, Review #: 483025. It is faster when you read the documents that have been uploaded instead of reading all the posts.

PS I read the thing and it was 36.60 not 26.60, Im just very angry and my typing skills are suffering from it. Thank You

@PissedConsumer488877

Pal are as crooked as it gets. Check out You Tube type in ge capital retail pay pal look for the green snakes this will back all that you have posted EVIL CROOKS

It all started with me paying my Ebay bill early, according to the Supervisor at Ebay the "computer" did n ot recognize the payment, even though I had send two emails letting them know that it had been paid in full. I was suppost to get a 26.60 credit, It went from Ebay to Paypal as a Debit, from there it was sent to my bank(I only use this bank for the ebay and paypal monies)and so of course there was no money in the bank.

It was supposed tobe a credit so I called antried to explain to them that I was going to put a stop payment on the money from my bank and that it would cost me 30.00, after 4 Hrs of being on the phone, mostly being hung up on and calling back, I finally got a man who said he would credit me the 20.00 towards the stop payment charge, The guy posted that to my Ebay bill as well!!!! So now I have a 56.60 credit and still owe the bank 30.00!!! I then called paypal and explained that that money was to be put in my paypal balance so I could send it to my bank, I was unable to get a paypal debit card because "the computers were down for 4 months", and so they put it in the paypal balance along with the other 3 dollars I had, today I go online and now I owe the bank 30.00 from this but I am in the red for 16.00 to paypal!!!!! So where did that money go???

I called again and talked to three "supervisors", as far as Im concerned have *** for brains and was told" Sorry, we will NOT refund any money to you", so I am being ripped off and appareantly there is no way to gget my money back and now I owe all this money. What can I do any suggestions????? I, in the meantime an no longer selling, I took everything off ebay and shut my paypal acct. I was with both of them for over 10 yrs, I only started selling in Feb, that is when all this trouble started.

I LOST A LOT OF MONEY AND THE FEES ARE ASTRONOMICAL!!!!

anyway, for whatever purpose here is my story. BE CAREFUL, THEY WILL STEAL LIKE ANYONE ELSE AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

@PissedConsumer488875

View more comments (4)
Brick Township, New Jersey

Pay Pal

Update by user Jun 05, 2013

Pay Pal was canceled and all is fine. My son does not use account nor do I.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2012
I share an E Mail Address with my son Dawayne. Dawayne has no credit cards so I put mine on the pay pal account which is in his name. I went to change one credit card with another so I could order something from another country.We have passwords etc. wrote down so both can use this account. I could not get into account. I tryed for over 2 hours. When Dawayne came home, he tried and finally got into account and put new info on but could not get old card off. I called 4 times with no corection to the problem. Guess they lost 2 customers instead of one!!

You admit that you couldn't even log in on your own. So of course you couldn't figure out how to use paypal. It's pretty easy, but if you can't even log into your own account without help, well, then it's your own fault.

I can understand about verifing an account and not letting you take one off. Oh this account had not been used in a while But..

To go round and round with pssword and secert ?'s and you end up right back doing passwrd and secert ? again and again,then still can not get into account is another thing. Something was wrong and when I tried to ask / tell lady and she wou,ld not listen, That is why I got really, really pissed.

My son did the same thing, he went round and round..password, secert ?, password, secert ?.. When you do that 4 -5 times you get alittle up set.

At first I could not even change to add. I will not use it anymore as the way they treated me.

When I first signed up with my son, they said "no problem" on the usage of my cards on his account as long as we shared passwords etc.. Then account was froozen and you could not get through. Just went round and round with the same imfo to put in. Called 4 times and last time I was pissed and yelled at lady.

She inturn called the local police K-9 unit. (It is the only time they came fast) I still could not get through.. When my son came home, he could not get in to account, same thing round and round..

If this is the way they do business, they do not need us.. I do not trust em now.

thats correct you cannot remove a card from paypal until you add a new card and have it verified and link it to a bank account.

it is so people dont just add a card that may not have alot of money on it and then purchase a big ticket item then dont pay paypal.

View more comments (3)
Yakima, Washington

Complain about PayPal Services

customers be aware:when a web encourage you to use your credit card or bank account through PayPal as a "safer option" it will turn your money into gift card!!! you'll never be able to return and credit your credit card or checking account ,the only option will be to get store or company's credit!!! just made a huge purchas from Target's web and when i returned few items,i was issued store credit as the only option so i am stuck with $200 store credit. i spoke with Target's customer service and found out it is wreaten some where at the "agreement of term "that nobody ever read.

It's not their fault you can't read....or spell.

New York, New York

Paypal: CORRUPT THIEVES!

SELLER BEWARE! Are you thinking their cheap rates sound pretty good? What's to lose? THINK AGAIN. Don't integrate your business with them and put trust in them because the minute you do, they will SCAM you out of YOUR MONEY!! They shut down my account after being with them for 8 YEARS (WITH NOT A SINGLE COMPLAINT OR DISPUTE IN MY ACCOUNT) and not only did they close it down without warning, they also froze my money for 180 days.....THAT'S 6 FRACKIN MONTHS!!!! And if that isn't enough, they don't even have the courtesy to give you a REASON !!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a scam company and the government needs to step in and start regulating them. They take our money like banks and play with the interest like banks but they have NONE of the regulations that banks have. Regulations that are meant to PROTECT us as consumers. The whole thing is a bad joke. ON US! If you're a seller or business owner, stay the *** away. Use a REAL merchant and save yourself the despair and trouble. If you have no other choice (which I beg you to keep looking) PULL OUT YOUR MONEY AFTER EVER SINGLE SALE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

those bastards froze my account permanently for no reason! I never even sold anything!

Mississauga, Ontario
Paypal Account

Paypal refuses to pay for an order I've placed internationally

To begin with, I have to say that our situation is probably more complicated then most, as spread over 1 year, we more or less live in 3 countries. Originally the paypal account was opened in France to purchase an item for a friend, we spend some time in the U.S, and winters are spent in the Caribbean. We tried to purchase a couple of items from a company in the United States, the value about $700. As many U.S. companies will not accept credit cards issued in Europe, we remembered our old paypal account, and charged the items to it. An initial confirmation of the order was e-mailed to us, as well as the debit note from paypal. The amount was immediately charged to our credit card! The very next day, the order was cancelled. A phone call to the supplier (very Helpful) revealed that the order had been cancelled by paypal. After an endless search, we finally found paypal's phone number on their website, not the easiest thing to do. The phone service was located in Ireland, but the account having been opened in France, the only available language was French! Not a major problem, as my French is quite fluent, still a choice wouldn't do any harm! As we tried to confirm that it was indeed us that had placed the order, they put more and more obstacles in our way. First there was a supposedly " code" charge 0f $3 on our credit card, with that we would "identify" ourselves. several days later, code submitted, our paypal account was still frozen. Another call to Ireland revealed, they now requested the upload of a photo I.D.! Begrudgingly we did that as well, only it never changed a thin, although we had 2 e-mails from paypal, confirming full access to the account had been restored. Next phone call told us a paypal account could not be used internationally!!! and would therefore stay frozen. Furthermore the $3 "code charge" could not be refunded unless we supplied them with our personal bank account number (not very likely). next we cancelled the order with the supplier, and were informed that they would like to refund the money, but were unable due to our blocked paypal account. We are still waiting for our refund, and probably will have to dispute the issue on the credit card end, since there is no way we will phone paypal again!!! In the future if the only payment method is paypal, we will find another supplier.
Washington, District Of Columbia